The Columbia Experience Overseas (CEO) program offers undergraduate students the opportunity to gain full-time work experience over the summer in an international location through connections with Columbia alumni.
Program features include:
- Pre-program training
- Eight-week summer internship running Mid-June — early August
- Housing with other CEO interns
- Alumni mentor
- Social and networking events
- End-of-Program Reflection Session
- Financial Support for travel and visa fees (on a case-by-case basis).
In order to be eligible for a CEO internship, you must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time as a sophomore or junior in Columbia College, Columbia Engineering, or the School of General Studies.
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Be able to commit to the full program.
- Not be a previous participant in CEO. (You are only eligible to participate in CEO one time during your time at Columbia University.)