Programs available for Summer 2019:
- Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP), sponsored by the Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School
- Molecular Imaging Summer Program, hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Engineering Summer Program, hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Computational Biology Summer Program, hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering and Weil Cornell Medicine
- Chemical Biology Summer Program, sponsored by the Tri-Institutional PhD Program in Computational Biology & Medicine Program
The 10-week summer program dates are June 3 through August 9, 2019
Please note that most MSK Summer Programs accept applications only from US citizens and permanent residents. Only the medical student summer fellowship program will accept applications from non-US citizens (enrolled in an accredited US medical school) but those accepted into the program will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the US in order to participate in the program. Note that we cannot sponsor visas. Some programs may also occur at Weill Cornell Medicine or Rockefeller University.