This 10-week summer program offers currently enrolled first-years, sophomores, and juniors an opportunity to learn more about and engage with research at the interface of biomedicine, chemistry, computational biology, and engineering.
The fellowship generally runs June - August (dates vary according to program), and available research positions vary by year (check the website for the most up to date summer positions).
In the past, programs have included:
- Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP), sponsored by the Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School
- Molecular Imaging Summer Program, hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Engineering Summer Program, hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Computational Biology Summer Program, hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering and Weil Cornell Medicine
- Chemical Biology Summer Program, sponsored by the Tri-Institutional PhD Program in Computational Biology & Medicine Program
- Some programs have also occurred at Weill Cornell Medicine or Rockefeller University.
Please note: Only the medical student summer fellowship program will accept applications from non-US citizens (enrolled in an accredited US medical school) but those accepted into the program will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the US in order to participate in the program.