University College Dublin Iseult Honohan Doctoral International Scholarships in Ireland
Application Deadline: Applications to the PhD programme should be submitted by 31st January 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to undertake a PhD study in the following subjects:
- All eligible applicants must have a minimum grade of 2.1 (GPA: 3.6) in a relevant master’s degree.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grant, one must have to take admission in PhD degree at the university (students must check the entry requirements of their chosen program) and applicants must apply to UCD by downloading Application Form (fillable word doc).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter, which should include that you wish to be considered for the Honohan scholarship.
- Thesis proposal (3-5 pages maximum)
- Copies of all Academic Transcripts (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- CV. or Resume (2 pages maximum)
- Evidence of English language competence, where non-native English speaking applicants have NOT obtained previous university degrees from a university in an English-speaking country.
- Two academic references
Application Deadline: Applications to the PhD programme should be submitted by 31st January 2022. For more details on the UCD application process, see here, or contact UCD directly.