Warwick Chancellors’ International Scholarships are designed for international students wanting to pursue a PhD degree at Warwick. For 2024/25, up to 42 scholarships are available to outstanding international PhD applicants.
Awards made to commence study in autumn 2024 will include the following:
- Full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKVI rate for 3.5 years (if students are already in their first year of study when they apply, the length of funding will be reduced accordingly)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Apply for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2024, or;
- Be currently enrolled in the first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick, to be eligible you must be in the first 12 months of enrolment of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University in October 2024;
- Be assessed as 'overseas' for fees purposes. There are no other nationality criteria.
- Be from any discipline available to study at Warwick.
Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Please follow the following guidance:
- Course application deadline - 12 December 2023 23:59 (GMT)
- Scholarship application deadline - 14 December 2023 23:59 (GMT)
- Supporting document deadline - 9 January 2024 2:59 (GMT)
Please refer to the scholarship website for full information and guidance on how to apply. (Please note that the website should be referred to for the most up to date information.)