The Fulbright-MITACS Globalink is intended for US Students interested in coming to Canada to undertake advanced research projects for 10 to 12 weeks (between May and August) in their area of interest. Projects will be drawn from a broad cross-section of research topics covering all academic disciplines and students will be placed with a university research project and undertake research projects under the supervision of a professor. Students will be given the opportunity to take part in professional training as well as extensive opportunity for cultural, social, and recreational experiences.
Participants in this program must:
1. be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at an accredited university in the United States;
2. be a United States citizen, and hold a valid U.S. passport;
3. have at least one semester remaining in their program of study as of Fall 2020;
4. have a competitive grade point average;
5. be available to spend between 10 to 12 weeks in Canada between May and October